ROCK YOUR CAMERA
Beginners photography workshop for parents
Who's it for?
SLR users and mirrorless camera users who want to learn how to get out of AUTO mode and start getting fantastic photography.
Which camera do I need?
An SLR camera or mirrorless camera. No prior knowledge of your camera required, other than how to turn it on and add the memory card.
- Learn how to get those blurred backgrounds for a more "professional look"
- Understand the exposure triangle
- All about aperture and what it does
- Understanding when the camera gets it wrong
- Improve your composition to turn the ordinary into extraordinary
- How to photograph in different weather and different times of day
- Avoid blur and get sharp photos
The cost :
£95 per person, which includes :
- Small group workshop - with maximum 8 attendees so I can give you individual attention
- 30 minutes practical session to test out what you're learning
- Workshop summary sheets - so you have the key points of learning at your fingertips
- Tea, Coffee and refreshments
- Two weeks of email support from me after the workshop, so you can put it all into practice
- Personal critique on your photos after the workshop to help you improve
- Access to my private ROCK YOUR CAMERA facebook group for further learning, advice and tips!
BOOKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
If you want to book a workshop as a present, go to Workshop Gift Certificates.