WHAT IS it?
Do you have a big fancy camera, but no idea how to use it? Do you feel guilty you are missing so many opportunities?
Do you want to capture both the tiny details and big emotions of childhood? I would love to teach you!
My Rock Your Camera workshop is specifically designed for parents with a DSLR or mirrorless camera who want to learn how to get out of auto-mode and start getting fantastic photography.
What will you learn?
get off auto-mode
Take control of your camera to achieve those lovely fuzzy backgrounds
good and bad light
Photographing in different weather conditions and creating good light
The fundamental rules of composition that turn ordinary photos into extraordinary
Why your photos are blurred and getting razor sharp focus
- Small group workshop - with maximum 10 students - so I can give you individual attention
- Light lunch, teas & coffees
- Two separate practical sessions out of the classroom to test your skills
- Rock Your Camera workshop digital manual (PDF)
- Two weeks of email support from me after the workshop, to solve any problems you encounter
- Exclusive access to my Rock your camera facebook group for further learning, suggested assignments, advice and tips
Who's your teacher?
Ellie Cotton is a the owner & photographer of Dandelion Photography, and has been photographing families, children, births and events since 2010. However she actually picked up her first SLR camera when aged just 11 years old - and that's over 30 years ago - gulp!
Since starting these workshops in Spring 2017, Ellie has taught approximately 40 parents how to take great photos of their own children with tremendous response from those attending - please take a look at the testimonials below.
You can read more about Ellie & her photography style here.
BOOKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
If you want to book a workshop as a present, go to Workshop Gift Certificates.